Sales and development of TypingMaster Intra have been discontinued as of November 2011. Customers using TypingMaster Intra will be given full technical support according to our support terms, which is three years from the date of purchase.
When it is time to renew your license or upgrade for technical reasons, we recommend switching to TypingMaster Online.
Support Documents & Tools
TypingMaster Intra customers are entitled to free customer support for three years from purchase. Read the terms of support.
Oracle will start blocking unsigned Java applications on Java 7 as of January 14, 2014.
Please update your TypingMaster Intra installation as soon as possible to get the signed TypingMaster Java applet and a new loader page, so that your students can continue taking TypingMaster courses with Java.
To apply the update, please follow these steps:
1. Download TypingMaster Intra 4 WAR-file.
2. Stop TypingMaster Intra server.
3. Extract the downloades tmintra.war file on top of your current TypingMaster Intra server installation. at \\tmintra4\webapps\tmintra.
4. Start TypingMaster Intra server.
5. Log in as admin and try launching a course.
If you have Java 7, the applet will run with limited access to computer resources ("sandbox").
If you have Java 6, the program will run with unrestricted access. In this case, we highly recommend that you upgrade your Java to version 7